Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hurray for Pee Time!

Natalee peed in the potty chair twice today! YAY!!! And she didn't wet her pants or her diaper in between, so we're thinking she really is getting it now. She was so excited about all the attention, she kept going back to the bathroom and sitting down on the potty chair. Then she'd call for me to come see that she was sitting on it. She'd even sit up, clap her hands, and yell "Yay!" for herself. LOL. I'm so proud of her! We bought a little coloring book with a special marker today just for using on the potty chair. It might've helped, having that to encourage her, but I think things finally clicked for her today. We'll have to work on the candy rewards, too, weaning her off of them eventually, but right now, all I can say is, HURRAY! *crossing fingers that she'll still want to pee in the potty chair tomorrow*

Plus we have to get her comfortable with sitting on the big potty chair. She's terrified that she'll fall in when she sits on it. So, it'll be fun getting her adjusted to not peeing in a diaper when we're away from our potty chair. Especially on trips.

Thanks for the baking offer, Steph. I might be calling you for help! We'll see what happens. If I have to, I can bake and freeze the cookies and banana bread without too much of a problem.

.........

...I don't know who's happier tonight, me or Natalee. :p

No comments:

Natalee is...

baby